Sunday, March 28, 2010

Canoe polo scene over here...

I'll add a post just because this blog is so dead. So someone better comment or something.

Alright so there isn't canoe polo over here (not in my school at least). People get so intrigued when I mention it. The usual conversation would go like this:

"I played canoe/kayak polo in high school."
"Canoe/kayak polo??"
"Yup!"
"What's that?!"

As some of you may know, I like to talk alot. So I came up with the following description:
"It's like playing basketball in the canoe/kayak in the water with a soccer net in the air."

Although now that I'm writing it, it occured to me that I can expand on that:
"(whatever mentioned above)... And you have to wear padded lifevest and helmet. Not that that will save you from drowning, but they're definitely handy to avoid those flying paddles and violent players (and sometimes the ball)!" ;)

No comments: